Food and Drink Facts
There are 181 Food and Drink Facts!
Most Popular Food and Drink Facts
All Food and Drink Facts
- 2Skittles and jellybeans contain crushed insect cocoons which are used to coat the candies to give them that special shine.Picture
- 5The Häagen-Dazs ice cream creator was American and made up the brand name to sound Danish, unique, and sophisticated. It doesn't mean anything.1 Reference
- 6Contrary to popular belief, plastic cutting boards are more likely to harbor bacteria than wood ones. New plastic boards are easier to clean, but ones with cuts are nearly impossible to completely disinfect, whereas wood ones absorb and kill bacteria, regardless of age or use.
- 32Tabasco sauce is aged in barrels previously used for Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey.Comment
- 33The Himalayan Goji berry has more iron than steak, more vitamin C than oranges and more beta carotene than carrots.Picture
- 34You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Super Sized Coke, fry and Big Mac.Comment
- 35Decaffeinated coffee is not 100% caffeine free. When coffee is being decaffeinated, 2% of the caffeine still remains in it.Comment
- 3650 years ago Cheerios were called Cheerioats.Comment
- 38Every month, about 9 out of 10 American children visit a McDonald’s restaurant.Comment
- 39An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.Comment
- 40Chocolate is lower in caffeine than tea, coffee and coca cola. A one ounce bar of chocolate contains about 6mg of caffeine, whereas a five ounce cup of regular coffee contains over 40mg.Comment