There are 102 Science Facts!
Most Popular Science Facts
All Science Facts
- 1Scientists are working on a portable spray-on-skin that can heal severe wounds in just a few minutes.The spray mainly contains important proteins that can reprogram the injured cells to become stem cells, and back to young uniformed skin cells. So far they were able to accelerate healing process from 12 weeks to 21 days with a similar approach.
- 20Iron weighs more after it rusts.Picture
- 24The smell of freshly cut grass is actually a plant distress call.Picture
- 27Scientists at the Zhejiang University in China have developed an ultra-light material known as carbon aerogel.Picture
- 29Rafflesia Arnoldii is the largest flower in the world and can grow as big as an umbrella.Picture
- 31Optical illusions occur when what the eyes see conflicts with what the brain expects.Picture
- 32Hot water can freeze faster than cold water.Picture
- 34Pure water (H2O) does not conduct electricity on its own.More Info
- 35Daizi Zheng, a Chinese designer, made a Coca-Cola powered cell phone. She designed a battery that uses enzymes to generate electricity from the carbs.Picture
- 38Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen make up 90% of the human body.Comment