Featuring Interesting Bird Facts, Funny Bird Facts, and more. Bird Fun Facts.
There are 5 Bird Facts!
- 1In Turkish, the bird we call a Turkey is called "Hindi" ("from India"). In India, it's called "Peru." In Arabic, the bird is called "Greek chicken"; in Greek it's called "French chicken"; and in French it's called "Indian chicken." The bird is indigenous to none of these places.Picture
- 2Parrot parents "name" their children with a signature call.Comment
- 3The world's oldest crow was 59 years old. Its name was Tataji.Comment
- 4The turkey is one of the most famous birds in North America. In fact, Benjamin Franklin wanted to make the wild turkey, not the Bald Eagle, the national bird of the United States!Comment
- 5Most domestic turkeys are so heavy they are unable to fly.Comment