Featuring Interesting Weather Facts, Funny Weather Facts, and more. Weather Fun Facts.
There are 5 Weather Facts!
- 1There is a persistent storm in Venezuela that produces lightning 140 to 160 nights a year, 10 hours per day and up to 280 times per hour and has been going since at least the 16th century.Picture
- 2The sun sets on 24 December at 3.55pm in the UK, and rises the following morning at 8.05am.Comment
- 3The Earth sees about 760 thunderstorms every hour, scientists have calculated.More Info
- 4Carbon dioxide is a trace gas and by itself will produce little warming. Also, as CO2 increases, the incremental warming is less, as the effect is logarithmic so the more CO2, the less warming it produces.Comment
- 5Temperatures have been cooling since 2002, even as carbon dioxide has continued to rise.Comment