Trending Fun Facts
- 2Drying your hands with paper towel will reduce the bacterial count by 45 - 60% on your hands. However, using a hand dryer will increase the bacteria on your hands by up to 255% because it blows out bacteria already living in the, conveniently, warm moist environment.
- 5In the Bemba tribe of southern Africa, if someone does something hurtful, they take the person to the center of the town where the entire tribe comes and surrounds them. For two days they tell him every good thing he has ever done, because they believe that every person comes into the world as good.
Latest Fun Facts
- 12Contrary to popular belief, plastic cutting boards are more likely to harbor bacteria than wood ones. New plastic boards are easier to clean, but ones with cuts are nearly impossible to completely disinfect, whereas wood ones absorb and kill bacteria, regardless of age or use.
- 11Scientists are working on a portable spray-on-skin that can heal severe wounds in just a few minutes.The spray mainly contains important proteins that can reprogram the injured cells to become stem cells, and back to young uniformed skin cells. So far they were able to accelerate healing process from 12 weeks to 21 days with a similar approach.
- 10In 1970, Richard Nixon signed the Controlled Substance Act into law, making DMT and many other substances illegal. However, DMT is produced naturally by the body, and found in a multitude of human bodily fluids and tissues. Essentially, this makes all humans illegal.
Over 2700 Interesting Fun Facts!
Welcome to Fun Facts where you can find all types of strange, funky, weird facts, interesting facts, and funny facts!
Did you know that a sneeze travels out of your mouth at over 100 mph or that Alaska has over 5,000 earthquakes a year? You can spend hours indulging in more facts from various categories whether you're looking for school projects, at work, or just want to find out some cool facts - you've found the right place!